A Heart Ablaze by John Bevere

A Heart Ablaze book review
I've read this book several years ago about A Heart Ablaze - Igniting a Passion for God by John Bevere. This is amazing book on how to have fire for christ.

John Bevere is an author and Bible teacher who famous throughout the world. challenging you to replace the relationship that mediocre relationship with God with a passionate fire. This book offers insight and knowledge is so deep and riveting, which is knitted with excellent teaching to help you stir up and maintain your spirit for god.

If you a new born again christian, I recommed you to read this book and grow more fire in your heart for God. this book guide you to compleately challenge you own self to more closer walk with God and warns against the lukewarmness in christianity. If you think being a christian and live like the world do, this book will show you the real deal about holyness.

My own experenced reading the book has changed my life forever, now i know what hider my to go deeper relationship with God and how to release all the burden in my life to follow the savior plan for me. This book has helped me to be more conscious of my relationship with the Lord. It has helped me to think more of being a servant for the Lord. When I keep in mind that whatever I do, I do it for the Lord, then my personal happiness in this life is secondary.

I'm hightly recommed you to get this book if you want to change your life and want to have a relationsip with God in a new dimention with fire. You can visit here for more information about this book: http://www.messengerinternational.org/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! We are honored to speak into your life.

    Visit our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. top review sites

    ReplyDelete

RateItAll Badge for Best Christian Book